วันอังคารที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

The World's Game

Many sports champions who proclaim their Campione Del Mundo - Champions of the World. But there is only one game world - Futbol game - or as it is known in the U.S. and Australia - football. I've never known why it is called American football Football - it is more properly suited for expression handball.

My beloved Pittsburgh Steelers won the Super Bowl six times - more than any other team. And each time it is celebrated as World Champions. But how many countries play this so-called HANDBALL? Only seven, I was able to identify.

Lakers and Celtics are fighting for the NBA championship. Will soon be hearing a lot of people basking in the glory is to quote / unquote best in the world. I have no idea how many countries play basketball, but it is likely that several dozen. U.S. is no longer an automatic win Olympic gold in basketball, how many countries are quality sites. So why in the world, these athletes would feel they are the best in the world.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น